WELCOME TO AIRPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
Airphone Communications opened its doors for business 5thof December, 1983 and has been a recognised and respected name ever since. We are a locally owned and operated Belfast based company specialising in sales, service and hire of two way radio systems throughout the UK and Ireland.
Airphone has the experience, knowledge and expertise to fulfill a wide variety of communications goals for a large and diverse customer base.
We are authorised distributors of Motorola and Vertex and approved dealers of Tait, Hytera, ICOM and Kenwood. We are also the sole authorised dealer of Standard Horizon Marine Radio Technology in Northern Ireland. We supply a wide variety of radio systems from simple walkie talkie type radios through to bespoke systems for business and are the preferred suppliers of many great companies in Northern Ireland within most industries including:
What Else Do We Offer?
- Supply of Professional Mobile and portable radios for short and long term hire.
- TaxiCallertaxi booking and dispatch systems
- Taxi meters
- Service and repair of most makes of two-way radio & roof signs
- Quartix award winning vehicle tracking and fleet management
- Security and surveillance equipment
- Lone worker and man down protection systems with auto dial alert.
- Wide area communication systems
Our greatest strength is our staff who have many years experience in the radio industry and we believe that we can offer you more professional, impartial advice regarding which radios and systems will suit your specific applications than any other radio dealer. Please call us with any query and we will be delighted to help you make the right decision.
Our certified installers have their National Safety Passport which is frequently a specified requirement for contractors wishing to work on engineering construction sites. The purpose of the training and certification is to ensure a knowledge of health and safety for all site personnel and enable them, after site induction, to work on site more safely with a lower risk to themselves and others.
Some of our highlights
- We provide a virtually fail safe Radio Network which covers the entire Borough with crystal clear communications between Management, PSNI, Medical and Security staff. [...]
- Motorola has announced that it will be bringing the entry tier Vertex Standard products into the Motorola Solutions portfolio as of January 2018. This will [...]
- The players at G8 Fermanagh included Airphone Communications who were invited to design and install a totally reliable Secure Digital radio communications system. It delivered [...]
- Motorola Solutions has announced the cancellation of the VX-450 series, VX-264 and VX-2000 series Commercial Tier radios. The existing Motorola Solutions radios are being offered [...]